Karmann Konnection (KK) would like to assure all our visitors to this website that we absolutely respect the information you provide and only use this data to help us make our services better for our visitors, and treat this data confidentially. We use this information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. We do not sell this information to third parties and only share your details with third parties absolutely necessary in the process of fulfilling your order, for example, couriers etc.
KK use the collected client data to offer the following services:
- When making an order, we need your name, email address, telephone, billing and shipping address and payment details, this enables us to process payment and keep you informed of the progress of your order.
- With your permission we use your information to keep you up-to-date of new products and services we offer. You can of course opt out at any time from this service.
- All information and feedback is help to us and improves of service to all our clients going forward.
If opt in to our newsletter, or send an email or any other for of correspondence the information is only kept for as long as absolutely necessary to complete its purpose.
Type of information
Requests via email
Maximum 1 year
Until you ask to unsubscribe
Maximum 10 years
Maximum 1 year
Maximum 26 months
Website data including Google Analytics
To help understand more about our visitors to this website we use the services of Google Analytics, this helps us gauge the effectiveness of advertising and site content.
All data transferred is do using secure means, through the use of SSL, IP addresses are anonymised in the this process.
What is a Processor Agreement
A data processing agreement (DPA) is a legally binding document to be entered into between the controller and the processor in writing or in electronic form. It regulates the particularities of data processing – such as its scope and purpose – as well as the relationship between the controller and the processor.
We have processor agreements to protect your data with all parties in advance that assist us in processing your data. This ensures your data is kept safe and secure.
Personal Data Rights (access, correction, objection & more)
Data Protection legislation (GDPR & other related items) gives individuals the following rights:
- A right of access to a copy of the data held about them by a data controller
- A right to have errors corrected
- A right to have data erased (in limited circumstances)
- A right to restrict processing of their data
- A right to portability of their data
- A right to object to how their data is used
- A right not to be subject to decisions made by solely automated processing of their data
289 Victoria Ave,
Southend-on-Sea SS2 6NE