High-quality rust remover with cracking effect and visual cold indicator.
- Min. temperature conditions: -10 °C
- Max. temperature conditions: 40 °C
- Conditions for viscosity of oil basis: at 40°C
- Min. flashing point of active ingredient: -80 °C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Acid-free: Yes
By cooling the material surface down to -45°C, micro-fine cracks occur in the corrosion layer at the connection points. These “crack open” the rust, ensuring better penetration of the active agent
Visual cold indicator
When cooled to a minimum temperature of -5°C, the sprayed area turns blue. The processing temperature is achieved.
Optimum rust removal
- Rust is quickly penetrated and loosens seized up screws
- Heavily rusted screw connections are loosened without damaging them
Optimum corrosion protection due to addition of corrosion-protection additives
Long-term protection against further corrosion
Resin and acid-free
Compatible with rubber and seals
There are no reviews yet.